Perpetual Engraving (Adding Names To Existing Trophies) – is the process of (usually yearly) adding names on to existing trophies, which requires dropping the trophies off to our workshop (location) in Weston-super-Mare, and then returning to collect the trophies once they are complete (this can be anything from same day to up to 2 weeks, depending on the time of year and season).
Our in-house engraver will add the names on to your trophies using modern or traditional engraving techniques and equipment, there are various methods of perpetual engraving such as:
- Flat Surface Perpetual Engraving
- Rounded Surface Perpetual Engraving
- Cup/Tankard Perpetual Engraving
- Salver Perpetual Engraving
- Adding Plaques Engraving
- Adding small shields Engraving
Each job is different and pricing can sometimes be a bit of a minefield, we are pleased to say that we haven’t increased our prices for engraving for OVER 8 YEARS – in-fact due to new technology we have DECREASED the price on a few of our services in the past 2 years. As a guide price we can estimate that:
- Flat Engraving – a flat surface removable plate adding a name around £7.75
- Rounded Engraving, such as a band or curved plate, around £8.75
- Cup/Tankard engraving – direct to the cup or tankard, for adding names this is around £8.75 – £10.75 depending on size
- Adding Plaques – small engraved pieces of metal stuck/nailed on to awards – this is around £3.50 – £7.75
- Adding Small Shields to larger shields – the shields are £3 if one is required , the engraving is between £5 – 7.75
The prices quoted are PERPETUAL ENGRAVING PRICES – PER LINE, discounts on multiple lines on the same award, discounts available on club/group multiple awards.
NEED TO DROP YOUR TROPHIES OFF TO US?